Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. 2012

This was the first in 4 years that we got to see all of our kids at Christmas time. Not all at one time, but we got to visit with ALL of them. We loved our time with them and had a blast. It all started on the 8th of december. Spencer and Felicia came up from AZ and Chelsie and Justin flew in from AK. Sunday the 9th, our little Hailee Grace was blessed at church. Such a beautiful baby! We had a great Christmas dinner with Justin and Chelsie’s families, opened presents, went to the lake and fed the geese and ducks, went to the Bilagio and looked at the christmas display and the fountains and had a blast at the park with the kids. Tyler and Scarlet came down from Idaho on the 22nd and took us repelling. What an adventure! Never thought I would do it but I did, and I will do it again. Scarlet had the camera so I got no pictures of her. I think she did that on purpose. ;) We are so blessed to have been able to spend time with all of them this year. Thanks to all of them for making it happen.

~Our newest angel~
~Mommy kisses~
~Spnecer and Felicia~
~Justin and Liz at the Bilagio~
~Justin and Chelsie at the Bilagio~
~Eric and I~
~Erica~



~Little man, Garrett~
~Sophie Lou~
~Hailee Grace~
~Eric repelling down~
~The climb up...reluctantly~
~This was the easy part...LOL~
~I did it! At the bottom with Tyler~

1 comment: