Tuesday, January 22, 2013

About Us

Eric and I have been married for nearly 29 wonderful years. Life has brought us many great surprises, and many not so great surprises. It's what you do with those not so great surprises, and we have chose to make each of them a learning lesson. We met in Jan. 1984 and were married in May 1984, in Minot, ND. We were stationed at Minot AFB for 16 years after which, we were transferred to Nellis AFB NV, where Eric retired from 20+ years military service. After that we spent 6 years in Cedar City, UT. and 4 years in Alaska. We are now back in Vegas, definitely loving the weather.  We were blessed with four beautiful, amazing children. Three boys and one girl. They are all married to wonderful spouses whom we are more than happy to call our children as well. We also have four grandchildren, three gorgeous little ladies, and one very handsome little man. Eric and I became "empty nesters" almost 3 years ago. Considering that we spent 26 years raising children, it is nice to have just the two of us back. I love the saying,"Life is a journey, not a destination." Our life together has definitely been a journey, and I myself, have enjoyed every minute of the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment